Friday 12 June 2015

The New Mood












Ensemble : Top, Skirt, Bag, Necklace and Bracelet - Tiara By Roshini Shah 

We all love the long skirt fashion being back, yes the 70's and 80's fashion is back. Growing up in late 90's and 2000 I have always love the idea of long skirt. I used to see my elder sister wearing them and flaunting it though I never got the chance to wear them coz by the time I was a teen it was another era. But this season I am all about skirts especially the midi skirt and the long flare skirt, there's something magically about this decade though I was not born in that time. A child of 80's and 70's were so fashionable, it was so peaceful and freedom was express in the way they dressed-up. 

So I wanted to relive those heady years again and again and when Tiara invited me to the store I was so happy to see their massive different variety collection. I am indeed grateful to be collaborating with the brand Tiara located at the heart of the city, Koramangala. Tiara is a brand run by Roshini Shah, it has a good collection from clothing, bag, shoes and accessories.

I have styled this whole look keeping a simple concept in mind that I don't wanna over do anything, the crochet neon pop up crop top is the perk and I team up with the very beautiful black flare skirt and completed with a studded bag , bracelets and camouflage blue neck piece. 

This look can be for a night out, brunch, even for a events or a birthday theme party too. I mean I have so many things in my mind as where do I dress up like this and go and have fun. I love this whole look indeed I am growing everyday or say every second with style and fashion. This look is one of the top notch look for me this season. 

Thanks, 
DOC 

No comments: