Saturday 13 June 2015

Avirate - Metamorph Spring Summer 2015










I was invited for Avirate Metamorph styling workshop conducted by Tamanna Pasha. The session for the afternoon included a high end styling, presentation on how to dress according to our body types, food and of course an interaction with Tamanna Pasha herself.

Avirate and me, we go down to the memory lane, yes we do (sigh). I have always love their work on prints, graphics and the fabric and even this time when they reveal their journey of Metamorph the collection was very classic, very wearable, the cut of a dress - very structural and their collection of accessories was a absolute bliss (sounds like a melting chocolate inside my mouth) it was that yummilicious.

I did style myself from their latest collection of SS15, was in love with the graphic prints of the palazzo pant paired with a black top and treasured hand-me-down with a gorgeous neck piece.

Style Summary : Comfortable, edgy and classic.

Hope you enjoy reading !
Thanks,
DOC


No comments: