Monday 21 October 2013

Black Beauty Jumpsuit - Calvin Klein Jeans


Being associated for this shoot was crazy, I mean, I have always liked their collection of immense variety of Jeans from CKJ. but adding to it, the jumpsuit. I was just going through all the collection of Jeans when I get to see this jumpsuit. Its black in color, very timeless and sensuous. To flaunt this look, we can add on accessories for a cocktail party, rock this look at Red Carpet event with high contrast shoes. I absolutely love this jumpsuit, reason being it's black in color(smile) and all together it just pull off because of its color. 
                        Photo by Sartaj Tanweer Photography 




For more visit your nearest CKJ store.

Till then be classic, muah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Classic yet modern, timeless yet contemporary..thats Calvin Klein for you! Beautiful jumpsuit and loved your neckpiece :)