Sunday 3 February 2013

Love & Bow !!



The Love season ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 





I am absolutely in  with this season, matter of fact I was telling my frenz how amazing this feeling is. Nostalgic about so many occasions in life, those sweet cards, letters, hand made gifts from that someone who possibly doesn't exist in my Life(Anymore). Those crush days - where my heart used to go Boom Bang seeing that glimpse of his look,smile, fraction of gesture which allowed me to dream more. Its ticklish even to think of it (smile gracefully). Yea, I had my own seasonal love as well, where time and again I fall in and out, but thats part of growing up, isn't it so ? (Keep asking these questions) 
Never the less, I don't believe much in heartache (yes I have gone through it) coz Life has to offer so much of love to offer  - in different forms. 

"So let me live up while love is in the air". 

Coming back to my look :
I paired my shocking pink skirt (which for some reason looks RED) with a sheer beautiful blouse cum shirt, its really comfortable. 
I gave a little bit of cute touch - adding on slim bow tie. Trust me this makes a complete difference to the outlook. 
Shoes talking - yes Oxford shoes makes more sense, I opt for this particularly because it gives me that old school feeling.
Army Candy - pearl finished the final touch, so Royal feeling right. 

Hope you guys will love it.

I had lotsa fun shooting this session, my photographer allowed me to give some candid/random expressions. He captured me in my best form with all kinds of weird expression I had(hahaha). Somehow he managed to pull off little details in ME,a gem of a person he is.

                             Photos : Lallian Valte









Thanks For Reading, 
XO, 
Gia .....
Be chic with little Dash ❤ ❤ 


4 comments:

Sugar Lane said...

lovely style!
drop by my blog and let me know if you like it ;)
kisses from Spain,
S

DashOfClassic said...

Hey Sugar Lane thanks a lot, i sure will do.

Kisses from India,
XO

Rupa said...

Loving that skirt..And those shoes!!!

jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

DashOfClassic said...

Thank you Rupa <3