Sunday 20 January 2013

Sporty - Get the look



Spotting the Sports fashion is no longer a limited trend, it has renew lots of looks and we have seen couple of them being spotted at different events of high end fashion and street fashion. We used to associate sports fashion with hip hop music back in the 80s, who knew then it can be so much in trend and wearable in and out without looking too much. It has scaled up for being that limited wear to being wearable.

Personally I love the soft look during morning pairing it up with a tee and canvas, evening or night (usually when i head out for party). I like to glam-up with strong make up, red color lips and high wedges sneaker (which is in trend). Or just the whole leather or legging paring up with tee and sneaker work perfectly for a night out, superb posh and sleek look. Today most of my pictures will tell you how I love to do research and looking on few trend which is so vogue. FYI all these pictures are from collective site of fashion where in I tried to put all together of what I love "The Most".
















Thanks for Reading 
Gia Haobam
Do follow me on my facebook 

No comments: