Monday 6 April 2015

Plaid Button Down Midi Dress












Plaid fashion is all over this season and somehow I just couldn't keep my hands away from it. I decided to style one of my favourite comfort flannel shirt plaid midi dress. It includes a buttoned front and a basic collar. 

To give that twist to this outfit I managed to adorn it with a fancy headgear, woven and pearls stitched on it, a pair of platform shoes (what better way to rock around the city than these comfy shoes), a sunnies and a studded sling bag (which I turned into a clutch for the day).

This look is pretty stylish & can be worn in several outings like hanging out with Bff’s, birthday parties, brunches and so on.

Plaid is here to stay forever so make sure you rock them in different ways.

Thanks for stopping by!
Love 

DOC

1 comment:

DipikaN said...

This look is soo dope. Outfit details please..especially the shoes.