Thursday 26 June 2014

Classic - Coat Dress









Photo by | Sartaj Tanweer Photography |
Wearing | Dress : Aquascutum  | Shoes : Brunomagli | Bag : Dolce & Gabba |

I have been in awe after seeing this classic coat dress, as my blog name goes I do add a pinch of classic in whatever I wear. This dress will compliment any type of body, curvy, straight, hourglass, pear, triangle and inverted triangle. The structure of this dress is very beautiful both from the front and back. I have seen many A list hollywood wearing such type of dress, from the curviest Kim Kardashian to straight figure Kate Middleton. It's very much in Vogue !

This outfit has been styled in collaboration with Crisp a one-way stop to all the luxurious brands, which is located in the heart of the city Lavelle Road, Bangalore. All I knew when I saw this dress I need to wear it. Since I attend a lot of high end luxury events, I would wear this without being accessories and complete this look with that Brunomagli Sea Green heels (do check the details of the heels) and a golden bag. Like I said I add a pinch of classiness whenever I wear an ensemble and this dress says it all, simple, elegant and very chic.

I hope you guys will like the classic way of styling.

Thanks for stopping by,
DOC 

  

No comments: