Sunday 9 February 2014

The Red Swan





The man behind all my artistic and amazing picture, he is wearing American Swan tooo... 



Photo by : Sartaj Tanweer Photography 

Wearing : Track Pant | American Swan | Loafer | American Swan | Vest | Ginger | Watch | American Swan |


I have always loved the sporty look, that mix and match. One of those trend has been the track pants, earlier it was all about gym wear, sports wear, but today it's a whole different story, you can pair them with shirts, blouses, blazers, tops, heels and boots of course appropriately and voila a whole new look is created. Today I have teamed up my own track pant I got it from American Swan with my white crop-top, a pair of loafer shoes(American Swan) and a vest.

The whole look is casual, good for a movies, hangouts, meeting my girlfriends …… it's just too comfortable. My whole collaboration with American Swan has been so cool, they give me a choice of freedom in what I have been styling. 


P/S: Track Pants are easy way to mix up any style, anybody can rock this look.

Love,
Gia x

No comments: