Thursday 19 December 2013

The Fall and there goes the love



Winter fashion is major in western world which also include time for a celebration. Fortunately this time around, my homie city has been going through that cold weather, the chill night and frizzy wind. I mostly travel a lot more on bike than car. So I need to stay warm to avoid any sort of coldness at same time I do believe in staying stylish. Eventually this whole style is fun, get your simple white blouse, trap that blazer, a boyfriend jeans, a sneaker and that printed bag. I would eventually roll on with this outfit for a brunch, cocktail, anniversary and so on ( yaay the party season is on ) …… 
This shot was random, out of the blue …. I have been dressing up so girlish, so I wanted that tough look :) with that little bit torn denim. And this quote just clicked on my mind. 
I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."
Aren't we lucky (chuckle) "sound within my heart said loud and clear - YES" 

I definitely feel more comfortable and relax in this sort of laid back yet stylish look. Hope you guys enjoy the winter styling.....

Ensemble : Zara(Jean) Debenhams(Bag) Promod(Blazer) Westside(Shoes) Yessica(Blouse) DIY(Hat)














Thanks for dropping by, come again to see more ......
Gia x

No comments: