Living up being a Woman
Under Debenhams, I was given an opportunity to get know about bras and its sizes and how many type of them actually exist.
Some of the areas that they can help address:
© Correct sizing based on your body type
© Identifying different bras and functional uses for each type
© Finding the right bras for different outfits
© Correct bras to accentuate/complement assets
© New technology in bras
Did you know that 70% of women are wearing the wrong size bra? During a woman’s lifetime the bust can change a number of times. It is essential that a woman is fitted as soon as breast tissue begins to form continues and to be measured on a regular basis and with every new bra purchased. Wearing the right size bra is comfortable, supports good posture and can not only make the bust look better but can visibly reduce the waistline!
To my surprise there where so many types of bra and those names. The person who had discovered is a genius I would say.
Types of Bra and there correct usage
- Plunge Bra : This bra work for low cut dresses, t-shirt and more to enhanced the cleavage on a special occasion.
- Balcony Bra : This bra gives more shape and with the wire support, it enhance its appearance, shape and cleavage
- T-Shirt Bra : Just to have that awesome look, this is the best one.
- Fuller Bust Bra : For healthy people, it becomes very important to have the right size and fit. Sizes are available from 32DD to 40G.
- Push Up - You have two type Air Booster (Smaller Bust) and Gel (Bigger Bust)
- Strapless Bra : For moments where you feel you need show little bit of skin, this does magical.
- Wonder Bra - Double Push Up : For all those women who like to have little bit of fun.
- Age Defying Bra : This is from the age of 18 to 20 years old.
- Stretch Bra : Very comfortable for any body type and its very flexible.
Told you there are so many of them, this is nothing!
Till I meet you next time,
Dash OF Classic