Wednesday 17 September 2014

Vintage - Collaboration with Max Fashions











 Photo by | Sartaj Tanweer Photography |
Wearing | Outfit (Jacket & Pant) - Max, Accessories - Koovs, Bag - People store, Shoes - Ni-Hao, Sunnies - Koovs, Flower pins - Claire |
    
This post is in collaboration with max , this season they have some amazing collection from printed and lace sweatshirts to fitted pants and crochet designs. I am quite fond of their bags collection with those very pocket friendly price. I was little overwhelmed while I was sourcing the clothes, I mean I had this multiple options in front of me and yet was not able to decide. 

Finally, I found this 2 piece which attracted me the most, the white crochet jacket and military green pants. I have styled this look very casual yet added a little bit of those fun element with my overall look. Ready to step out for some girls hang out and later be a part of my fashion-editor meeting. Excited, hope you guys like this look and stay stylish.

Love, 
DOC 

No comments: