Wednesday 27 August 2014

Ocean - Blue










Photo by | Sartaj Tanweer Photography |
Ensemble | Ritu Kumar Label |

It's been a while I haven't blog, I was little under the weather for which I was away from all social activities. But I am back with another Ritu Kumar Label ensemble, I have kept this look really simple yet sophisticated with the golden sequin embellished around the neck which itself is a style statement.

It's a very flowy gown, best compliment for a resort parties or beach parties. I would definitely love to wear this gown in one of those events, strangely this ensemble compliment all kind of body type, be it straight figure or curvy or hour glass.

I have enjoyed styling with Ritu Kumar, this would be my last post on the Label. Hope to style more in future, till the next post Happy Styling.

Love,
Gia - DOC 

No comments: