Tuesday 29 April 2014

Jean-Claude Biguine India and The Bombay Attic Pop up shop
















Photo by : Gia Haobam (for a change)

How I love my hair! it's super smooth, stylish and yet so manageable. I was in love with my hair more than ever after I got my hair treatment with Jean Claude Biguine in Bangalore located in the most posh area at Lavelle Road. I was invited by JCB, to get pampered with a treatment and be around to enjoy the pop shop by The Bombay Attic, a salon service plus a pop up shop (wow). The ambience was very homely and the staff was pleasant and kind enough to walk me through all the required details.

JCB has a wide variety of services for all kind of hair, skin and beauty needs, I love it as its a one stop session for all your requirements. They treated my with a oil treatment, followed by a wash and a perfect blow dry to finish off.

There few drawbacks with my hair :

It is over-treated with chemicals.

Due to the heat in Bangalore, my hair has become extremely dry and rough.

After the treatment, my hair relieved its true smoothness. Its really important to take care of one's hair with so much exposure to the sun and pollution we have to face on a daily basis.

For more visit : www.biguineindia.com

Thanks for dropping by,
Gia x