Sunday 3 November 2013

Calvin Klein Jeans - Outfit post


How do I react when Calvin Klein Jeans wants to collaborate with me? Shout out with all my heart "Yaaaay", absolutely bliss and content. This is my second outfit post and the last one (for the moment). I do not have to introduce any further about this brand and how famous they have been, but yes to add on a bit, they have the most variety jeans, wearable accordingly with the climate (especially in India). Carrying a jeans with certain weather like in India is a big deal, I know we don't want to sweat and be uncomfy about it. The jeans which I am wearing (in the pictures) are very comfortable, stretchable, thin layered material very much wearable for my home town weather and for Bangalore weather and they are also very stylish with their fit. I love wearing jeans often to parties these days, yea Fall Winter has started so best idea is to have fun while waving away the summer. Both the items Top and Jeans are from CKJ, yes that's how I roll, being stylish and chic even at Fall. 

                                    Photo by 
                            Sartaj Tanweer Photography 







Hope you enjoying the look, wishing everyone a very "Happy Diwali"
x Gia

No comments: